A Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) forum. OfficeFrustration

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » OfficeFrustration forum » Microsoft Word » Tables
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Consulting help for a dot. document in word 2000 (attachment sent upon request)

Old June 2nd, 2004, 07:01 PM
Lee Waddell
external usenet poster

Default Consulting help for a dot. document in word 2000 (attachment sent upon request)

Hello:
I have searched the internet to find companies like you to aid in a small project that involves a dot. document in microsoft word. Please find attached a contract that I am looking to post on my website, for customers to fill-out, print, sign, and send with their deposit. I am looking for an estimated cost on how to achieve the following:

1) when the document is protected, I don't want the customer to be able to alter the template of the document in any way. I think I accomplished this except for when the "enter" or "return key" is used on any gray "fill-in" box. I've given up on how to freeze up the return key when completing the form.

2)I would like to set automatic default prices accordingly for when any of the OPTIONAL EXTRAS are selected in the middle section of the contract. (Meaning, if the live piano option is selected for let's say the cocktail time, and there is a piano at the location, $75 will automatically appear in the blank price box to the right.) Is this possible?

3) Kind of relates to #2 above: Having calculation fields defined to automatically fill in the "Balance at event"field and the deposit field.
Of course, your suggestions are welcomed on how to improve this document to make it simpler for the client to complete, or perhaps more impressive, without spending too much time on it.
I have two other documents that are very very similar to the one attached that will request the same exact attention, if we solidify the attached first.

The password to protect or unprotect the document is lee in lowercase.
Thank you for you time in advance on looking into this matter, and I look forward to hearing from you soon if you specialize in this type of work.

Sincerely,

Lee Waddell
Piano Man's DJ Productions, LLC
Office phone: 518-489-4000
cell phone:518-331-6007
www.pianomandj.com
Old June 3rd, 2004, 12:08 AM
EmileeSuzanne
external usenet poster

Default Consulting help for a dot. document in word 2000 (attachment sent upon request)

send me an e-mail at: Make sure and put your
subject or name in the subject line so I don't throw you out with the
junk mail, ok?

---
Message posted from
http://www.ExcelForum.com/