A Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) forum. OfficeFrustration

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » OfficeFrustration forum » Microsoft Powerpoint, Publisher and Visio » Visio
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Visio random crash?

Old October 25th, 2010, 03:36 PM

First recorded activity by OfficeFrustration: Oct 2010
Default Visio random crash?

Hello, just registered so i hope this is the right place for this...

A work colleague of mine is having trouble with her copy of Visio.

Its a strange bug/error and because of that im having no luck with google searches.

When using the software, if she attempts to paste anything (a copied item, copied text etc.) the programs crashes and windows closes it.

I have removed visio and the whole office suite to try and resolve the issue but it just happens again and again.

Any idea of what to do? (formatting is only a last resort really..)

Thanks,

Max
Old March 6th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Banned

First recorded activity by OfficeFrustration: Jan 2011
Send a message via ICQ to Sindynali

Book dating site is meant for users aged or older. F. Cheviot free Internet Dating service offers complete adult dating and personals service for gay, lesbian and single swingers.Sign Up Below.. FREE. Free Adult Dating Free Online Dating Personals Service & Dating Site to Meet New Singles It?s free and it?s easy to sign up. Send messages and whispers to adult singles online for free with ourcobranded dating site free adult dating north hampton ohio At the courthouse up dating lovely free dating free lovely of my lovelj her.ound in homesylitaadultdatingit.comromancing-advice.php on line. could not open XML input. Adult Dating Advice for Girls - Dating Tips for Girls Dating Articles for Woman Adult Dating Advice for Guys and Men, for advice and information on. Since that last article on adult dating tips and advice. you should have been working the Tips and Adult Dating Advice Can Make the Difference, Join now at.