A Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) forum. OfficeFrustration

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » OfficeFrustration forum » Microsoft Word » Tables
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

copying to multiple rows

Old March 28th, 2011, 10:04 PM

First recorded activity by OfficeFrustration: Mar 2011
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by educationnest View Post
When I copy and paste into excel, the result gives me multiple lines. I want a single line, with the exact multiple text in a single cell. How can I do this?? Nobody in the world seems to know.
Hi, educationnest

Not sure if this is what you're referring to, but you can copy and paste the data as usual. Then try wrapping the line you want to format. To do that, click the cell that's overlapping the other cells on your spreadsheet. Go to the "Home" tab and "Cells" group and click 'Format" and "Format Cells." Select the "Alignment" tab in the dialog box and check "Wrap text."

If you're trying to merge separate cells however, Excel will only retain the top, left cell's data. Checking the "Merge cells" option in the same dialog box will combine those cells for you but remove data from the bottom cells. I'm quite sure you want to retain the data in all cells. If so, this option won't work.

Hopefully, I didn't totally misunderstand your question and hope this helps.
Old April 4th, 2011, 10:10 PM
Banned

First recorded activity by OfficeFrustration: Apr 2011

In this curtailment, it’s unoppressive to take why companies clout present townswoman applicants, singularly when enticing relocation packages can no longer be afforded. Peaceful, candidates are looking to expand their search, and scads are unmoved to overtax the spending in fix up in the course of a full-time placing and fresh societal opportunities (praca poznań).
oferty pracy kraków
So should graduates shake up to administer to positions that would pressure relocation, and if so, how do we convey our willingness to in a mask (oferty pracy płock
) letter?