A Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) forum. OfficeFrustration

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » OfficeFrustration forum » About OfficeFrustration.com » About this forum
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Footnotes awry

Old December 30th, 2005, 02:25 AM

First recorded activity by OfficeFrustration: Dec 2005
Default Footnotes awry

I'm using Word 2002 and can't figure out how to get footnote references (the superior numbers) back in order. They jumped from 8 to 10, and I made the mistake of typing in no. 9, thus causing the footnote text to disappear. So I need some instructions on how to create footnotes and how to insert a reference number that has disappeared and screwed up the whole sequence of 133 footnotes.

Last edited by Booker : December 31st, 2005 at 06:12 PM. Reason: incomplete