A Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) forum. OfficeFrustration

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » OfficeFrustration forum » Microsoft Word » Page Layout
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Creating a page border around a document and adjusting the border's distance from the edge of the page.

Old May 22nd, 2004, 10:11 PM
Big Mack
external usenet poster

Default Creating a page border around a document and adjusting the border's distance from the edge of the page.

I have created a border around an entire page that I created in Word Perfect. The top and side borders print but the border along the bottom will not because it is too close to the edge of the page. I have adjusted my print area as close to the bottom edge of the page as I can and still cannot get the bottom border within the print area. I need to adjust the distance of the bottom border fom the page edge but Ican find no way of doing this. The bottom border is not near the text.
Old May 22nd, 2004, 10:50 PM
garfield-n-odie
external usenet poster

Default Creating a page border around a document and adjusting the border'sdistance from the edge of the page.

You're more likely to find an answer by posting your question to one of
the WordPerfect newsgroups at news://cnews.corel.com.

Big Mack wrote:

I have created a border around an entire page that I created in Word Perfect. The top and side borders print but the border along the bottom will not because it is too close to the edge of the page. I have adjusted my print area as close to the bottom edge of the page as I can and still cannot get the bottom border within the print area. I need to adjust the distance of the bottom border fom the page edge but Ican find no way of doing this. The bottom border is not near the text.

Old May 22nd, 2004, 11:51 PM
Jay Freedman
external usenet poster

Default Creating a page border around a document and adjusting the border's distance from the edge of the page.

Hi Mack

If you meant Word instead of WordPerfect, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...sDontPrint.htm.

If you really meant WordPerfect, you'll have to ask in a newsgroup on
the Corel program, not Microsoft's.

"Big Mack" gargeebo@(leave this out)americaonline.com wrote:

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/word