publisher 2003 NO printer is installed
On 6/2/2010 6:43 AM, John G wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 23:32:01 -0700, PADutchman
For 5 hours we have NOT been able to get a fix for this
Publisher 2003 NO printer is installed
1. This is a mostly volunteer supported forum.
If you demand answers you will be plonked by anyone who maybe could
have helped you.
2. If you make irrational requests with very little actual
information. then see point 1.
3. If you keep starting new threads on the same subject then again
see point 1.
4. If you want help then get real and be just a bit polite.
5. Describe your problem clearly and include some information about
your program levels and what you are doing.
Wots yor REAL problem?
The original problem may be due to:
The installed printer is not the default printer.
The installed printer's drivers are for an older version of windows.
Publisher was installed on a system that did not have the printer
subsystem installed and working properly.
The printer drivers were not installed properly--by using the install
process included with the drivers, and not the windows built in install
The printer is a USB printer, and the printer port is not recognized by
Publisher for some reason.
Without some details concerning the system, it's difficult to say what
might be the most painless way to fix the problem. We cannot just wave
our hands and make the problem go away.