View Single Post
  #2  
Old June 7th, 2010, 04:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.access.reports
Jörn Bosse[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 20
Default stLinkcriteria no longer working (since 2007 upgrade)

Well,

the code seems fine if the criteria really is a string.
Did you already tried to create a new form with the same recordsource?

Regards
Jörn

Am 07.06.2010 17:28, schrieb arathra:
We have just upgraded to 2007 and are having a few minor problems. I've seen
similar threads online but can't find the solution exactly for us.

If I open a report then it shows the report with ALL the records.

If I open it with a button with this code, it shows ALL the records:

Dim stDocName As String
stDocName = "rCertificate"
DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview

However, the moment I add stLinkcriteria it fails. This used to work under
the old Access but simply won't work now, i.e. NO records show up:

Dim stDocName As String
stDocName = "rCertificate"
stLinkCriteria = "[fIDNumber]='"& Me![fIDNumber]& "'"
DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview, , stLinkCriteria

fIDNumber is an alphanumeric string (hence the single quotes around it).

I have no idea what is wrong with it and can only assume that it's due in
part to a change in Access.


Ads