View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Mel
external usenet poster

Default Relationships between tables

I need help! I have a DB with 5 tables (Program, Director,Alt contact,Private Practice, hospital,and Paytype) These are the relationships between them.
There can be one program associated with one director, and program names can be very similar. There can only be on hospital associated with one program. There can be many Private practices associated to one director. and there can be many alt contacts associated with one director.

I need to pull reports that show, what director is accoicated with which program,, and all of that directors private practice numbers, and the hospital that his/her program is associated with. Can someone please give me some insite as to how to set up the relationships between each of these fields so that when I do data entry, i will be able to see the correct infomation. For instance. I have a program i need to connect to a direector, this infomation is already in,, but i get a new private practice number for that director, i need to be able to associate an existing director to a new private practice,, and then pull the above mentioned report. Help please,, and if i havent made myself clear,, or you need further information to answer my question please email me