PageSetup properties keep changing
I recently had some mdb corruption problems, that I THINK I've solved - by
creating a new mdb and importing all objects. A new problem has now started
that is either coincidental or is somehow related to my having done the mdb
The page setup properties of various reports changes, periodically, 'by
iteslf'! I have been able to repeat this behaviour to some extent:
1. preview report - discover that the page setup properties are completely
2. close the report
3. select the report in the main database window, go FilePage Setup,
correct the properties
4. preview report - the page setup properties are now ok
5. close the report
6. amend a parameter on the open form that is used by the report
7. preview report - discover that the page setup properties are completely
This doesn't always happen, and I have been unable to identify any pattern.
The page setup properties are the margins, the landscape/portrait setting,
and in one case the printer - changed from 'specified printer (correct) to
default printer (not corect). I had been advised that setting the page setup
properties from the File menu item in the main database window was more
reliable than setting them from the report's design view - hence step 3
Can anyone shed any light on this?
Thanks for any help.