PDA

View Full Version : Outlook 2K3 and Active Sync 3.8


Max
November 18th, 2005, 04:47 PM
When i add something to my calendar and then sync, not all the info is put on
my pocket PC.

The bottom (big section) where i write some details are not sent over to the
packet pc.

is this normal?

Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]
November 18th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Have you checked in the Windows Mobile groups to see if that's a
synchronized field?

"Max" > wrote in message
...
> When i add something to my calendar and then sync, not all the info is put
> on
> my pocket PC.
>
> The bottom (big section) where i write some details are not sent over to
> the
> packet pc.
>
> is this normal?

Max
November 18th, 2005, 07:36 PM
no there is a woindows mobile group for that (pocket PC)?

it would be better for me to post there?

"Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

> Have you checked in the Windows Mobile groups to see if that's a
> synchronized field?
>
> "Max" > wrote in message
> ...
> > When i add something to my calendar and then sync, not all the info is put
> > on
> > my pocket PC.
> >
> > The bottom (big section) where i write some details are not sent over to
> > the
> > packet pc.
> >
> > is this normal?
>
>
>

Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]
November 18th, 2005, 07:49 PM
There are a series of microsoft.public.pocketpc groups including
microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync

You might find quicker/better answers there

"Max" > wrote in message
...
> no there is a woindows mobile group for that (pocket PC)?
>
> it would be better for me to post there?

Brian Tillman
November 18th, 2005, 08:09 PM
Max > wrote:

> When i add something to my calendar and then sync, not all the info
> is put on my pocket PC.
>
> The bottom (big section) where i write some details are not sent over
> to the packet pc.
>
> is this normal?

Are you speaking of the Notes section in, say, a Contact record? It syncs
for me, but I'm using ActiveSync 4.0. I don't know if that makes a
difference.
--
Brian Tillman

Brian Tillman
November 18th, 2005, 08:11 PM
Max > wrote:

> no there is a woindows mobile group for that (pocket PC)?
>
> it would be better for me to post there?

In addition to the MS-served PocketPC groups, there are many other PPC
forums available. One that I use is
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PPCUniverse/
--
Brian Tillman

Max
November 18th, 2005, 08:13 PM
i did post, thank you for you help.

Max

"Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

> There are a series of microsoft.public.pocketpc groups including
> microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync
>
> You might find quicker/better answers there
>
> "Max" > wrote in message
> ...
> > no there is a woindows mobile group for that (pocket PC)?
> >
> > it would be better for me to post there?
>
>
>

Google