PDA

View Full Version : Removing SP3 update from Office


AROD
May 18th, 2004, 12:14 AM
I really need to to get back to SP2. Service Pack 3 is
not allowing me to mail merge correctly. Any ways to
revert back to SP2?

Doug G
May 18th, 2004, 12:55 AM
AROD wrote:

> I really need to to get back to SP2. Service Pack 3 is
> not allowing me to mail merge correctly. Any ways to
> revert back to SP2?

What version of Office are you using?

AROD
May 18th, 2004, 03:56 PM
>-----Original Message-----
>AROD wrote:
>
>> I really need to to get back to SP2. Service Pack 3
is
>> not allowing me to mail merge correctly. Any ways to
>> revert back to SP2?
>
>What version of Office are you using?
>
>.
>Office XP (2002)

Doug G
May 18th, 2004, 07:05 PM
AROD wrote:
>>-----Original Message-----
>>AROD wrote:
>>
>>> I really need to to get back to SP2. Service Pack 3
> is
>>> not allowing me to mail merge correctly. Any ways to
>>> revert back to SP2?
>>
>>What version of Office are you using?
>>
>>.
>>Office XP (2002)

According to Microsoft, it has no uninstall feature.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=85AF7BFD-6F69-4289-8BD1-EB966BCDFB5E&displaylang=en

Google